Not located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), or you prefer to decorate at your leisure but want some professional designer direction? No problem! Whether you need a helping hand finishing off a space, a complete room refresh or a whole home redesign, I can work with you to create a beautiful, functional space that meets your individual style, regardless of distance or your decorating expertise.
E-Design is an accessible, affordable and convenient alternative to traditional full service (and budget) interior design. A true collaboration between designer and client, the process is conducted online, allowing you to have greater flexibility in your schedule and to keep more money in your pocket.
How It Works
- Get in touch. I’ll then email you a detailed questionnaire to fill out so that I can get to know you better, your design preferences and what you want to achieve.
- Upon completion, send the questionnaire back to me along with photos of the space(s), measurements (in inches), including orientation of the walls (north, east, south, west), as well as any existing items you want to work into the design and inspiration images (think Pinterest!).
- Based on the information, I’ll send you a quote (flat fee). Once approved and paid in full, the work and fun begins.
- A mood board is created to give you a sneak peek of the direction of the design and, more importantly, to ensure we are on the same page when it comes to the colour and aesthetic of the space.
- Next, you’ll receive a custom design board. If you’d like to see other options for certain products, I will liaise with you to find the perfect piece. We work together until the design is just right.
- As soon as you’ve approved the design board, I will complete your E-Design package. Full of detail and all the finishing touches to bring your vision to reality, it includes a scaled floor plan, complete product source list with prices, where to purchase your items and shopping links, set-up instructions and styling notes.
- Time to shop!
- Once everything has arrived, you can complete your newly designed space. But this doesn’t mark the end of our journey. If you need any help, I’m only an email away. From concept to final completion, I will provide on-going support and assistance throughout the project. And for those who live in the GTA, I can set-up the space for a nominal fee.